Vacancy – Payroll Administrator
About the role
The role we are recruiting for is a payroll administrator dealing with all aspects of payroll for a wide variety of clients. The role will include:
- Being solely responsible for processing monthly/weekly payrolls and CIS returns
- Liaising with clients to ensure timely and smooth work flows
- Giving our clients confidence that all deadlines will be met
- Ensuring any payroll queries are answered efficiently.
- Administration of Auto Enrolment including staging new clients.
- You will have a number of year’s experience of processing payroll either within an accountancy practice or within industry.
- You will have an excellent working knowledge of computerised software packages.
- You will be fully conversant with RTI and CIS payments and be able to calculate statutory payments.
- You will specialise in Auto Enrolment pension information and work as the “go-to” person within our organisation.
- You will be highly motivated, organised and able to work independently.
- As this is a client facing role, communication and customer service skills are essential as you will be required to interact with a wide range of clients, internal staff members and communicate with HMRC and pension providers.
What we offer
- A very competitive remuneration package.
- Further training and development within the role.
- A friendly and flexible working environment in our modern office.
- On-site car parking.