Harvey, Telford and Bates will assist you in obtaining the necessary finance when you are buying a business, as one of the most common causes of business failure is badly structured or inadequate financing, we can help you avoid this pitfall.
If you are buying a business we can help you:
- Conduct a feasibility study of your proposed new acquisition;
- Decide on the most suitable sources of finance—personal capital, bank overdraft, long-term commercial loans and mortgages, national and regional agencies, venture capital, or equity capital;
- Prepare the necessary business plan, forecasts, prospectuses, etc;
- Present your proposals to your chosen finance source;
- Arrange your business purchase by trade purchase, merger/acquisition, or management buyout/in.
If you are looking to acquire a new business contact Harvey, Telford & Bates for specialist advice delivered by friendly and experienced experts.