Harvey, Telford and Bates is a very special place to work. We are a small, but friendly chartered accountancy practice who firmly believe in developing talent from within. If you are a hard-working, friendly but professional person who loves working with numbers, we would like to hear from you.
Current positions available
Trainee Payroll Administrator
We are a long established but modern accountancy practice based in Shrewsbury and firmly believe in supporting our clients in as many way possible.
An important part of this supporting role comes through the provision of payroll services.
We are looking to take on a trainee payroll administrator to process weekly and monthly payrolls for our clients.
About the role
The role we are recruiting for is a trainee payroll administrator dealing with all aspects of payroll for a wide variety of clients.
The role will include:
- Processing monthly/weekly payrolls and CIS returns.
- Liaising with managers and clients to ensure timely work flows.
- File administration.
- On the job full training.
- You will be keen to learn and good at following instruction.
- You will be numerate and have good communication skills both in person and in writing.
- You will have little or no experience in the area of payroll.
- You will have an interest in career progression.
What we offer
- A very competitive remuneration package.
- Full training and development within the role.
- A friendly and flexible working environment in our modern office.